How to Make a FOIP Request
- Enter your name, address and phone number;
- If applicable enter company name
- Fax and e-mail are optional
- Indicate if you are requesting general or personal information;
- General – enclose initial fee of $25.00
- Personal – no initial fee required
- For either type of request, please indicate if you would like to examine the records or receive a copy of the records
- Giving as much detail as possible, describe the records you would like to access, the Clearwater County department that you believe holds the records and include the time period for the records.
- Please sign, date and send your request to the FOIP Coordinator with fees, if applicable.
You may also submit your request in a letter provided it is, in writing stating that you are requesting the information under the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Please send your request to access information to the:
PO Box 550, 4340 - 47 Avenue
Rocky Mountain House, AB T4T 1A4