The FOIP Act provides that Albertans have:
- the right to request access to information held by Clearwater County,
- the right to access personal information about themselves held by Clearwater County,
- the right to request correction to their personal information held by Clearwater County, controls on the collection, use and disclosure of personal information, by Clearwater County and
- the right to request independent review of decisions made under FOIP.
Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy (FOIP) Request
If you would like information that is not routinely available, you may submit a FOIP Request by:
- Completing the Request to Access Information form or sending a written request pursuant to the FOIP Act.
- Paying the $25 filing fee for general requests. The fee must be paid prior to your access request being processed. Note there is no filing fee for personal information requests, but you will be required to confirm your identity.