Economic Development Strategy
Clearwater County has adopted an Economic Development Strategy (click here to view the PDF) based on input from residents, business, and an investment readiness assessment.
- Foster a Culture of Growth
- Prepare for Business Growth
- Prepare for People Growth
- Promote Opportunities
Comprehensive Community Profile
The Community Profile (click here to view the PDF) is a document published in October 2019 that contains information about Clearwater County that is of interest to potential investors. The report document includes demographics, County assets and statistics that can assist in the decisions making process regarding investment and site selection.
Central Alberta Economic Partnership (CAEP)
- 2019 Economic Development Strategy
- Community Profile for Investors 2019
- David Thompson Country Brochure Jan 2020
- David Thompson Country Visitor Friendly Community Assessment Executive Summary
- David Thompson Country Visitor Friendly Community Assessment Full Report
- Labour Force Profile and Target Sector Analysis March 2020
- Labour Force Summary Presentation