Draft 2023 Operating and Capital Budget Presentations
- Operations budget
- is prepared to a four-year outlook, but reviewed and approved yearly.
- Capital budgets
- are prepared for a ten-year outlook and submitted to the Provincial government when preparing grant applications for funding, and help Council to prepare and schedule the replacement of County assets such as buildings, roads, fleet, sewer treatment at the end of their life cycle.
The 2023 budget deliberations are open to the public and are scheduled for December 7-9, 2022.
If you would like to provide input on the draft operating and capital plan summaries, please complete the below feedback form. Links to the document are listed below:
- Wednesday December 7, 2022 - 2023 Operating Budget Overviews*
- Thursday December 8, 2022 - 2023 Capital Budget Overview*
- Friday December 8, 2022 - 2023 Budget Balancing*
* The documents will be uploaded when they become available.
How will public input be used?
Public input received during budget deliberations and online will:
- be presented to Council for consideration for their budget deliberations;
- made public online; and
- help set the stage for future public engagement opportunities.